- This event has passed.
Energy Analytics Workbench: Delta Introduction Webinar
November 7, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Energy Analytics Workbench® Delta
November 7th, 10am CST
TYPE CURVES & ECONOMICS, RECONNAISSANCE & SURVEILLANCE – PURE OIL & GAS WORKFLOWS
EXPERIENCE THE NEW
ENERGY ANALYTICS WORKBENCH® – DELTA
Five years in the making, our reengineered user interface and back end has unleashed the most powerful and sophisticated pure oil & gas workflow available on the market today. For all its improvements, Delta is simple to use. Delta was designed by petroleum engineers and geologists – not software engineers. As our clients have grown in size and sophistication we have grown with them. Delta provides the innovation to drive your company into tomorrow.
- New and overhauled SPOTFIRE workflow
- 10 DCA Models including a state of the art stochastic Brute Force Model (DCAScan)
- Create DCA ensembles from multiple DCA methods (Arps, Duongs, Stretched Exponential, Power Law, Logistic, Transient Hyperbolic, and more)
- Generate type curves testing different lateral lengths, proppant loading, or fluid pumped. Test “what-ifs?” before management asks the question. Run economics and understand break evens to make decisions faster.
- Quickly send Type Curve and DCA results directly to ARIES through AQUEDUCT™ – a fully automated ARIES data connect tool.
- Analyze your day to day reservoir problems with our embedded BHP & FBHP analysis, gas & NGL content analysis, detailed oil and gas PVT analysis, and OGIP and OOIP workflows
- Spatially analyze and interpolate any variable across your interest area with a simple interface
- Visualize your spatial data in a new state of the art JSviz Mapbox interface
When: Nov 7, 2018 10 AM Central Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Introducing EAW- Delta from Blue River Analytics
- November 7, 2018
9:00 am - 10:00 am
- Webex Webinar